Mid Market (SAP Solutions for SME’s)
Abacus Mid Market is one of the fastest growing business areas at Abacus Consulting. Our Mid Market solutions are innovation driven and aim to simplify business processes across various industry verticals. Abacus Consulting, a pioneer in offering cutting-edge business solutions and having in-depth knowledge of ERPs (ranging from planning to complete implementation) offers SAP Business One Implementation Services. Our experienced business and IT consultants have extensive understanding in the areas of manufacturing, costing, finance, supply chain, sales and CRM. With this knowledge and expertise, they effectively implement SAP One for you and help you make the most of it by using it to its maximum potential. SAP Implementation Methodology is a proven approach to successfully implementing Mid-Market ERP solution in complex business systems. Abacus Consulting’s specialists feel no hesitation in imparting the knowledge and experience needed to deploy a set of comprehensive project processes that drive completion of milestones, deliverables, and results. Our proprietary implementation tools guide the each step of the project from planning through execution and transition.
Abacus/SAP Mid Market Solutions help in:
- - Streamlining the business process
- - Providing single solution for managing all business functions
- - Accessing instant and complete business information
- - Providing an ERP Solution which can be extended to manage upcoming business requirements
- - Largest pool of Experienced and Certified Consultants
- - Experience of Implementing SAP Solutions at 450+ customers in 22 Industry Sectors
- - Strong experience in customization and Add-Ons Development
- - Dedicated Support Desk Team facilitating 450+ Customers
- - Native Arabic and English speaking team
NGO & Services |
Food & Beverages |
Tiles & Ceramics |
SAP Business One Features
SAP Business One
The term “SAP” is often considered being expensive, complex & specific to large enterprises. SAP Business One however, is here to break stereotypes once and for all. It is designed for small to mid-size businesses that are looking for a paperless & integrated work environment. SAP Business One solution is an ERP system which is highly affordable, easy to use & provides increased productivity by obtaining business data at a single centralized location enabling generation of up-to-the minute dashboards, reporting & analytics. It also enables organizations to get instant real-time insights and access to business information for faster, better and accurate decision-making.
SAP Business One Mobility
SAP understands the growing need of connectivity and allows users to gain immediate access to critical business information such as alerts, approvals, real-time reports, dashboards, inventory check, sales analysis etc, anytime, anywhere via SAP Business One mobility for iPhone and iPad.
SAP Cloud Computing
If you’re one of those companies who are looking for a complete centralized & streamlined business management system, but getting reluctant due to excessive requirement of maintaining and investing in on-premise infrastructure, then SAP Cloud should be the answer to your problems. SAP Cloud has eliminated the need of costly hardware by enabling users to gain complete access to business information, applications & services over the internet. Companies can now enjoy enterprise solutions with reduced development time & lower IT costs.
Why Cloud Computing?
- - On-premise systems are usually responsibilities of client but in case of cloud computing, both hardware & software operations & maintenance is provider’s responsibility
- - Faster implementation
- - It allows users to gain access anytime & anywhere
SAP Cloud Computing is divided into 3 categories
- 1 - SAAS – Software as a services
- 2 - PAAS – Platform as a services
- 3 - IAAS – Infrastructure as a service
The cloud based SAP solutions are
Travel & Expense Management