Sajix's iHelix integrated suite of patient accounting solutions, provides healthcare facilities to manage patient flow and automate billing processes. These iHelix modules streamline patient services, minimize rejected claims and denials, accelerate reimbursements, improve revenue cycle performance, and enhance patient satisfaction. Some of the features and modules of Patient Accounting are as follows:
• Admission/Discharge/Transfer- Streamlines the admissions, discharge and transfer process by automating workflow and eliminating redundant tasks.
• Electronic Claims - Transmits insurance claims electronically directly to intermediaries, reducing errors and speeding claims processing.
• Electronic Eligibility Verification - Quickly verifies a patient's insurance eligibility for services during the admissions process.
• Electronic Remittance Advice - Automates electronic remittance advice from an intermediary and updates the patient's record.
• Medical Necessity Checking - Validates the reasonableness and necessity of procedures being performed based on local medical review policies (LMRP) significantly reduces the risk of providing services that will not be reimbursed.
• Patient Accounting - Provides comprehensive patient billing, insurance billing, accounts receivable, collections, revenue reporting and helps manage bad debts, including online, point of service patient payments to speed and increase collections.
• Patient Scheduling - Simplifies scheduling of patients and patient inquiries, generates recall/reminder notices and helps manage resource utilization across the enterprise.
• Surgery Scheduling - Helps effectively manage your surgical departments' operations, resources and schedules.
Sajix iHelix System provides an integrated suite of accounting and financial modules for managing a hospital facility's financial operations, resources and personnel. With information from Sajix accounting and financial modules, the admin will have the ability to analyze and act on critical financial performance data, enabling the people in charge to manage the organization more effectively.
General Ledger - Consolidates monitors and reports on the financial results of the healthcare facility - enterprise-wide.
Accounts Payable - Efficiently manages the vendor invoices and tracks payment transactions.
Material Management - Effectively automates the inventory control, materials purchasing, and requisitions. It also provides for multiple vendor contract management.
Payroll - Completely automates the payroll processing and reporting.
Personnel - Provides for the effective management of employees' information, including validation of criminal background checks.